Professional Skill Set and Formal Education
Over 20 years of Creative and Marketing expertise developing audience-effective web, print and digital efforts for global brand clients – generating vast profit margin increases and wide spread identity recognition.
- Creative Direction
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Project Management
- Product Design & Development
- Analytics & Reporting
- Web Development
- Innovative Client Collaboration
- SEO/SEM/Promotional best practices
- Online Advertising
- Graphic & Web Design
- Social Media Campaigning
- Video Production
: : Formal Education
B.A. in Design/Illustration
(Graduated Dean’s List)
Studies and training included areas of graphic design, illustration, research/concepts, and communication design. Extensive experience on Macintosh (and PC) design systems.
Art/Design and Communications Layout
Studies included areas of design, illustration, graphic communication and layout.
: : Unique Dynamics
• Spent time studying in Paris, France – experienced in conversational French.
• Professional musician (26 years of guitar and vocal experience) with a background in all styles of music. Traveled Canada and Eastern U.S.A. as a guitarist in big band jazz ensemble.
• Lecturer and educational class instructor on alternative entertainment/performance techniques.