Recent Work Experience (Curriculum Vitae)
March 2016 – Present
Director of Product & Services (Previously Director of WW Marketing) – driving global growth of software architecture and user experience
- Rated #1 Partner Relationship Management (PRM) Platform in 2017 SiriusDecision PRM Report
- Rated Partner Marketing Management Platform “Leader” in 2018 Forrester TCMA Wave
- Increased pipeline MQL lead flow by 500%, and drove SQL Sales leads to 300% increase
September 2014 – January 2016
Director of Creative and Website Marketing, encompassing web and print advertising, promotions and website-interaction enrichment.
- Increased SQL traffic to website properties by 60%, and significantly increased conversion rates of all forms and lead gen portals.
- Consolidated and drove all online and print creative to uniform approach and revamped branding.
- Assisted 2x sales team pipeline leads growth by coordinating website, email and other promotional outreach campaigns with team.
August 2009 – September 2014
Director of Creative Marketing and Web Development, handling product branding to Top 5 Global online commerce platforms.
- Designed and created digital and web-based creative efforts for Amazon.com, Drugstore.com and other major online portals.
- Facilitated 300’% revenue increase in first two years.
- Lead promotions and marketing of multi-million dollar accounts, and all aspects of creative presentation and product fulfillment.
November 2005 – July 2009
Creative Director in charge of all marketing and online development for audiotext and telecommunications sales media.
- Controlled the worldwide marketing of over $30 million in audiotext-based sales.
- Innovated the reach for retail, entertainment and personal health services in telecom structure resulting in 5x growth.
- Grew to second largest US provider of such services during my tenure as Creative Director.
Chyron Digital Media Services / Interocity
April 2000 – November 2003
Project Manager and Online Architect in charge of internet and streaming properties.
- Controlled websites for Fortune 500 client companies such as T. Rowe Price, Princeton Review and Deutsche Bank.
- Facilitated integration of the Chyron Interactive TV project for Major League Baseball and the NFL.